Monday, March 25, 2013

Cult of Personality


I took a personality test the other day.  The questions were of the usual personality test variety - lots of "I always" and "I never" and "I am" and "I feel".  There were, like, 500 questions or something, and many of them were repetitive.

4.   I am a happy person and always in a good mood.  TRUE
27.  I am a moody person and often irritable.  TRUE
209.  I am patient with others.  TRUE
355.  I feel frustrated at others lack of understanding of a situation.  TRUE
400.  I do not like confrontation.  TRUE
415.  I can be quick to get angry and will easily express it. TRUE

What does this tell you about my personality?  Now you know who I am?  Now you understand me? 

I am exactly who I say I am, and tomorrow I am someone else entirely.

Woman - untraceable by tests, uncageable by categories.

No comments:

Post a Comment